Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 19 Questions

Chapter 19

1. How does Katniss find Peeta? She found him camouflaged in mud and plants next to a creek, which Peeta used to drink and cover his tracks.
2. What is Peeta's true talent?Peeta's true talent is camouflaging. Which he did to hide from the careers.
3. How does Katniss treat Peeta's wound? To treat Peeta's wound Katniss washed the mud and plants off the cut. Then she stitched and bandaged up the wound. Afterwards she treated the tracker jacker's sting with the leaves she used for her stings.
4. Where do they hide out?They hid in a small cave that was near the stream they were at before.
5. How and why do they get the pot of broth?They get the pot from Haymitch because Peeta and Katniss are supposed to be in love so when they kissed they got something. But Katniss knew Haymitch wanted something better to work with.
    QUOTES


  • "And in my case- Being one of the star-crossed from district 12_ it's an absolute requirment I want any more help from sympathetic sponsors." (pg 247)
  • ."Peeta, it turns out, he's never been a danger to me. The thought made me smile. I drop my hands and hold my face up to the moonlight so the cameras can make sure to catch it." (pg 248) 
  • "To confuse my enemies minds, I start a fire with plenty of green wood. Even if they think it's a ruse, I hope they'll decide I'm hidden somewhere near it." (pg 250)
  • " Now that the sweeling has gone down, I can see how deep Cato's sword cut. Right down to the bone".(page 258) 

No comments:

Post a Comment