Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chapter 23 Questions

 Chapter 23

1. Why does Thresh's death affect Katniss? Thresh death affected Katniss because Thresh spared her life and she would've been his friend if they would've have both lived in district 12. 
2. Who is left in the arena?It is only Katniss, Peeta, Cato, and Foxface but she dies later in the chapter when she accidentally eats a couple of poisonous berries.
3. What Katniss' fears if she wins the Games?She fears she won't have nothing todo because she won't need to hunt and that all she has ever done her hole life.
4. What happens to Foxface? She got poisoned by some berries she stole from Peeta, who when he was gathering them didn't know they were poisonous.
      QUOTES
  • "I know the audience will enjoy our having fun at Haymitch's expense. He has been around so long he's practically an old friend of some of them." (pg 305)
  • "Haymitch and I don't get along well in person, but maybe Peeta is right about us being alike because he seems able to communicate with me by the timing of his gifts." (pg 305)
  • "I see Peeta staring at me . What? Thresh is dead, says Peeta. He can't be, I say." (pg 307) 
  • "Four of us left. For the first time, I allow myself to truly think about the possibility that I might mke it home. To fame. T wealth.To my house in the victor village." (pg 310)  

No comments:

Post a Comment