Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chapter 21 Questions

Chapter 21 1. Who's the first to get their pack?The girl Katniss nicknamed Foxface. She got it first because she sprinted for it at the beginning. Which was smart because nobody could run after her because everybody else still needed their bags.
2. Who catches Katniss? The girl named Clove knocked her on her head and killed her.
3. Why does Thresh let Katniss go? He let's her go because she helped out Rue for her last hours. So he did it so he wouldn't have to owe Katniss any other favors.
4. Why does Katniss think Cato will go after Thresh and not her?It's because Thresh has his pack Cato really needs. But as a precaution she doesn't stop running until she's at the cave.
    QUOTES



  • " I watch the sky, hoping for one less opponent at dawn, but nobody appears tonight. Tomorrow there will be faces up there. Feast always result in fatalities." (pg 279)
  • "And a tiny orange one-really I could carry it around my wrist- that must be marked with a 12." (pg 283)
  • "Without hesitation, I sprint for the table. I can sense the emergence of danger before I see it." (pg 283)
  • "And then Clove slams into me, knocking me flat on my back, pinning my shoulders to the ground with her knees." (pg 284)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment