Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chapter 22 Questions

  Chapter 22

1. How does Katniss compare Peeta to Gale? She said Peeta's  life was always easy. He is the son of a baker so was always well fed so he never had to worry about food. Unlike Gale who he has to hunt for food with her to feed he's whole family.
2. What happens with the weather? It went from  the weather being warm and sunny to heavy rain with thunder so loud it almost shakes the earth.
3. How does Katniss get the feast? She acts romantic with Peeta and then Haymitch sends them some supplies because her being romantic brings up viewers who now want to sponsor them to help them survive. But she let Peeta do most of the talking because she wasn't ever really a good talker so she asked Peeta when he started liking her. Which worked.
    QUOTES

  • "Possibly I have the flu and this is why I'm allowed to stay in bed, even though I can tell I've been asleep for a long time." (pg 290)
  • "But the thought only upsets me. I think we would like Thresh. I think he'd be our friend back in district twelve, I say". (pg 293)
  • " The rain has turned into a downpour, sending streams of water through where earlier they were just drips." (pg 294)
  • " This is the first kiss where I actually feel the stirring inside my chest. Warm and curious". (pg 298)

No comments:

Post a Comment