Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chapter 27 Questions

Chapter 27
1. What goes on during the final interview?The guy Caesar Flickerman asked them questions again and they showed them on tv how the other tributes died.
2. What happened to Peeta's leg? They had to replace it with a mechanical parts because it was beyond repair.
3. Why does Katniss feel torn in the end?She doesn't know what's she is going to do with the love thing with Peeta when she met up with Gale,her mother, and Prim which later she found out was making Gale furious..
4. What does Peeta realize? She was just acting with the love thing just to be more popular with the viewers which he didn't know before so it broke his heart.
    QUOTES
  • "And then I hear Caesar Flickerman greeting the audience. Does he know hoe the crucial it is to get every word right from now on? He must. He will want to help us." (pg 360)
  • "I now understand Cinna's choice of dress for me for tonight. I'll need to look as girlish and innocent as possible."
  1. "He staggers back, almost losing his balance, and that's when I realize the slim metal contraption in his hand is some kind of cane." (pg 361)
  • "And I think, Oh, Caesar, if only that were true. But actually, President Snow may be arranging some sort of accident for me as we speak." (pg 366)  

No comments:

Post a Comment